Information about Apply visa and Immigration :
• The best countries to apply an ED visa are Laos. It takes only 2 working days. Most nationalities can apply ED visa in these countries. But some nationalities like Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Sri Lanka, Middle Eastern and African people will need to go back to their countries.
• To apply an ED visa at the Thai embassy/consulate, the visa fee is 2,000 Baht.
• Middle East and African people need to send a Police check certificate to the school. It is a requirement of the Government.
• On arrival you will be permitted to stay for 90 days and then with the 2nd letter and the school paperwork you can extend your stay every 90 days at the Bangkok Immigration Office for the duration of the course (maximum 3 years). The fee is 1,900 Baht.
• The 90 Days Notification. Every foreigner needs to notify the Immigration Office every 90 days and tell his/her current address. You can go from 7 days before the date. If you miss the date, you will have to pay a fine.
If you have a Single visa, when you want to travel aboard, you have to get a Re-entry permit before leaving Thailand at the immigration office. The fee is 1,000 Baht for one Re-entry.
How to make a Re-entry at Suvarnabhumi Airport :
You can file to pause your permit (so the period of your leave will not be included in the duration of your permit) one hour before boarding time at Suvarnabhumi Airport. The service is available 24/7. The details are as follow:
Required Documents to prepare
· Passport or eligible travel document and its copy.
· One 4 x 6 cm. headshot photo
·1,000 Baht fee for single entry and 3,800 Baht for multiple entry
· on 4th level, zone 2 at the Passenger Terminal Building on 4th level on the east side.
Contact: 02-134-0638 Call Center: 1178
Credit by http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/1001-re-entry-visa